AlteumX aims to establish, through this document, a guide for compliance with the Mexican Federal Law of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals (hereinafter the Law), the Mexican Regulation of the Federal Law on Personal Data in Possession of Private Parties (hereinafter the Regulations) and in matters of information security, as well as establish requirements regarding the processing of Personal Data.
By treatment should be understood as the collection, use, disclosure or storage of Personal Data, by any means. The use includes any action of access, handling, use, transfer or disposition of Personal Data.
Your personal data may be used for the following primary purposes related to our business relationship:
- Registering for AlteumX account;
- Using the Support Centre on the Site;
- Corresponding with us by e.mail.
- Establish and maintain a responsible commercial relationship with you;
- Inform you about trading and financing features;
- Provide information about developments and new products, including chances and enhancement to the site;
- Process billing and collection of any fees;
- Conduct surveys and get feedback from you;
- deliver products and services to you;
Additionally we can treat your information for the following secondary purpose:
- Market research and product promotion.
If you do not want AlteumX to treat your information for advertising, promotional and market research purposes, you may revoke your consent by contacting us at: [email protected]
We may collect and process personal information pertaining to you. This information may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Full name.
- Official Identification.
- Billing Record (Statements of account)
- Cellphone number.
- Tax ID (RFC)
Each time you use the Services, we may automatically collect the following information, which may be considered to be Personal Information when combined with other information about you:
a) technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect
your computer or other device to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone
setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
b) information about your visit, including the dates and times you use the Site length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call the contact phone number provided on our Site.
Your personal information will not be transferred without your prior consent.
Personal data collected by any electronic or printed means for the purposes of their production, marketing, market research and/or product promotion processes, as well as those derived from contractual relationships, will be treated in the terms of the Law, to its storage, identification, administration, analysis, operation and/or disclosure. These data can be transmitted to subsidiary companies and third parties with contractual relationships with the company.
Likewise, in order to fulfill the purpose (s) previously described (s) or others legally required or by the competent authorities, AlteumX may transfer to its subsidiaries and the competent authorities information collected from you, without prior notice to the Users.
At all times, AlteumX will safeguard the confidentiality of the data and the processing thereof in such a way that your privacy is protected in terms of the Law, guaranteeing compliance with this notice by AlteumX and by those third parties with whom you have a legal relationship for the adequate provision of its services.
You agree that we have the right to share your Personal Information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our contractors, affiliates, employees, representatives, subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
- Our service providers, to the extent necessary to supply the Services to you.
- Selected third parties, including analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of the Services.
We will also disclose your Personal Information to third parties:
- If AlteumX or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Information held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our clients, or others. AlteumX reserves the right to share current and historical bids, asks, and market prices; opening and closing range prices; high–low prices; trade prices; estimated and actual trade volumes; settlement prices; and other aggregate data and information related to the Digital Tokens traded on the Site.
In accordance with the provisions of the Law, you, or your legal representative in your case, may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition (hereinafter ARCO Rights) through the corresponding request, to the email address electronic [email protected] where specialized staff will attend your request in time and form.
AlteumX is committed to protecting your privacy. Internally, only people with a business need to know Personal Information, or whose duties reasonably require access to it, are granted access to customers’ Personal Information. They will only process your Personal Information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
The Site’s systems and data are periodically reviewed to ensure that you are getting a quality service and that leading security features are in place. We have put in place procedures to deal with any actual or suspected data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
All information collected by AlteumX or by AlteumX associated companies will be stored on a variety of servers. This data may be transmitted without respect to the jurisdiction for any servers operated by AlteumX.
Any change or modification to this notice may be made by this company at any time and will be made known through its website https://alteumx.com/
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.